Friday, October 6, 2017

More Doors


I have three more interesting doors or entrances that I've observed from my wanderings around town.

This one has a very tropical look to it with those big palms all around.



























This one has a very high rock wall that seems to frame a sort of courtyard inside.  I also noticed the security camera on top of the wall.  Maybe guests must be pre-screened before entering.




























This door has some very interesting tile work that frames it quite nicely.  That tile almost has a Moroccan look to it.

13 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Love that first entrance

Christine said...

I really do enjoy seeing the homes and their doors from your city, Sharon!
Beautiful stonework in the 2nd photo but I think the third is my favourite!

Thérèse said...

The first one fits so well Arizona. Very very nice.

Lowell said...

I vote for #1. Oh, we aren't voting. Well, the 2nd reminds me of a castle. The camera is important these days. The third one could be Moroccan. I was in Morocco once but don't remember what the doors looked like. :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All three are fab doors, it's between the first and third for me.. definitely the first 😀 happy weekend Sharon.

RedPat said...

I'm with the others agreeing on the 1st one, Sharon!

Lois said...

I like them all, but the last one has to be my favorite, probably because of the tile.

William Kendall said...

That first one looks like it would be at home in the Mediterranean.

Judy Ryer said...

Nice ones!

Bill said...

Those are some very attractive doors. The last one is my favorite, brick and wood work well together.

Steve Reed said...

The tile DOES look Moroccan, or maybe Spanish. (Resulting from the Moorish influence in southern Spain, and then the Spanish influence on the SW USA, I guess!) Love the banana trees. Very Southern California.

Jack said...

Three different entrances. The first two are quite architectural and formal, while the third is more informal and "country."

Karl said...

These are very different from each other.